I'm very excited to share a new recipe for you guys! I tried to make a Veg Mc Muffin from McDonald's breakfast menu. I think it was a success :). It is my fav too. My daughter loved it and believe me it’s very simple to make. All you need is:
- Blanched spinach leaves( one bunch). Soak in hot water for 5 mins. Take out it from water and Squeeze the spinach well to drain out any excess water, then blend it.
- Add boiled potatoes and sweet corn. Mix it well.
- Heat butter in pan. Add finely chopped onion ,garlic and green chillies.
- Saute for 2 mins.
- Mix the spinach and potato mixture. Cook well with spices.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Take out the whole mixture from pan. Press the mixture with your palm and shape into small flattened rounds.
- Cut each bun horizontally into two and toast them lightly in an oven or on a tava (griddle).
- Place a cheese slice and then the spinach corn cutlet finally cover with the remaining half of the bun.
And here's your homely made fresh Veg Mc Muffin is ready..