Dear Woman, Each of us desire of a clear, even and glowing skin tone. So In this article,I am going to cover some easy home remedies that you can try to bring out a glowing beauty from you! Now that you have taken good care of your skin, it’s time to pamper yourself. Lather on these lovely face packs and relax as they work their magic. These are some of the oldest and most popular that our grandmas have passed on to us!
- Almonds and oats face pack: Grind some almonds; mix it with dry oats and use honey and yogurt to mash it all together. Apply this paste on your face for about 5-10 minutes. Then wash off using lukewarm water. Use a soft cloth to pat face dry. This helps you smoothen your skin.
- Banana face pack: Take a banana and mash it well. Mix it with some milk. Apply a thin layer on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes. This mixture is great for smoothing your skin. Wash it off with cold water.
- Simple honey face mask: Honey is known for its all-round benefits to the body and to skin. This is the simplest way to achieve a natural glow on your skin. Apply honey on your face and neck. Leave it on for 20 minutes. Then wash it off with cold water
- Face mask for oily skin: If you have oily skin, try this easy homemade face mask. Mix grapes, lemon and egg whites together. The citric acid in the ingredients may cause a mild tingling feeling. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. This is a natural toner, as it tightens your face and makes skin soft.
- Exfoliating walnut scrub: You can create your own natural exfoliating scrub with walnut powder, honey and lemon juice. Mix all ingredients and scrub your face with it. Let it dry for a few minutes and then wash it off with cold water. This scrub removes impurities. It also brightens up your skin.
- Buttermilk for oily skin: For oily skin, buttermilk makes for a good absorbent. To reduce the oiliness on the surface of your skin you can do this easy treatment. Apply a coat of buttermilk on your face. This tends to soak up the oil quickly without drying the face.
- Turmeric and orange paste: Turmeric is known for its skin brightening properties. Apply a paste of ground turmeric mixed with orange juice on your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes. Wash it off with cold water.
- Tomato and curd face pack: Take two tablespoons of tomato juice. Mix it with 4 tablespoons of curd. Apply this mixture onto your face. After letting it dry, wash it off.
- Orange and milk bleach: Grind some dry orange peels. Powder them finely. Now take this powder and mix it with milk. Apply this on your face and wash off after sometime. This is a natural bleach.
- Egg and flour face pack: Mix egg whites with polenta flour. Apply this paste on your face. Keep it on for half an hour. After this, massage your face gently with your fingers. Use warm water. Do this every fifteen days so that you maintain glowing skin.
These tips for glamorous glowing skin are easy and cheap to implement. Pamper yourself a little with the gift of glowing skin . You deserve it, and so do the people who love looking at your face.
Note : You need to realize that protecting our skin from further damage is of utmost importance. Otherwise all our attempts will be of no use as skin will keep sustaining damage and you will keep wondering why none of the treatments are showing any results! So how can we do this? Drink at least 1-2 litres of water daily. This keeps your skin hydrated. It also ensures that it stays moisturized and healthy. This is the easiest way to maintain a clear complexion. Remove your makeup before going to bed. Sleep well and follow a good healthy diet.