Delicious creamy sandwich made with shredded boiled chicken mixed with mayonnaise.It’s a quick & yummy recipe with minimum ingredients. This sandwich is healthy, tasty, really easy to make and perfect for kids. It’s perfect to be eaten for breakfast, to be sent as snack for school kids, it can be your lunch packed for office, or it can even be your starter for a party.
Here’s what you need:
1. Shredded chicken boiled
2. Finely chopped garlic
3. Finely chopped onion
4. Chopped capsicum
5. Mayonnaise or butter
6. Black pepper
How to make :
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
2. Add garlic, onion and stir fry for 2 mins
3. Add boiled chicken and capsicum
4. Stir-fry until the chicken is cooked well.
5. Finally add salt and black pepper.
6. Transfer filling onto a plate. Allow to cool.
7. Take the 2 slices of bread. Trim edges if preferred.
8. Spread a spoon of Mayonnaise or butter in each slice.
9. Place a portion of filling between 2 slices. Cut the bread carefully in triangle shape.
10. You can toast the prepared sandwich in your sandwich toaster.
11. Serve hot.