Eating oats for breakfast is one of the best ways to start your day. Simple and satisfying, oats are one of the finest breakfast ingredients you can find. And since oats are a great source of slow-release energy,it keeps you satisfied til lunchtime. So dress your oats up in different way and tailor them to your taste.
Here is one easy and healthy breakfast recipe oats with eggs with a twist of caramelized onion flavor. Give it a try.
2 packets ready to eat masala oats
onions chopped finely
salt as per your taste
chopped cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp suger
- Take the bread slices cut them into round shape. Put 1 tbsp oil in pan fry the bread slices till it become crispy.
- Put 1 tbsp of oil . Heat it and saute the chopped tomatoes. Add the masala oats fry lightly and water to bring it boil.
- Crack 2 eggs and add them directly to the boiling oats. Keep stirring continuously.
- Add Curry powder,black pepper,and salt.
- Take another pan and add 1tbsp butter /oil. Add 1 tbsp sugar. When it becomes little brown add the onions fry till the onions turn golden.
- Now take one bread slice, pour a little oats stuffing and caramelized onions as topping.
- Oat canapes are ready to serve.